Real Estate Litigation
You need a trustworthy partner who understands your needs.
When a conflict can’t be worked out through negotiations, it may become necessary to involve the courts. Therefore, you want to have a lawyer who already knows and understands you and your real estate needs.
Our attorney’s through the Law Office of Jocic and Koulianos have experience litigating all aspects of real estate law and will aggressively represent your interests regardless of what you need.
The following are some of the more common instances when litigation may be necessary:
- Residential and Commercial Evictions
- Landlord vs Tenant Disputes
Areas of Expertise:
- Ground-up developments of Single Family Homes and Town-Homes.
- Ground-up developments of Condominium Buildings.
- Class A ground-up developments of Master Planned Communities.
- Custom Home Builders and Home Remodeling Construction.
- Ground-up development and acquisition in Hotel properties, with a focus on boutique creative spaces.
- Warehouse and Industrial buildings
- Golf Course investors and operators
- Retail Shopping Centers development
- Mixed-Use development
- Acquire acreage and in-fill parcels, working closely with counties and municipalities to increase value through re-zoning where possible, thereby maximizing value in anticipation of sale or future development.